Acceptance by the client of the quotation provided by The Virtual Office Pearl shall constitute acceptance of the following terms and conditions. Please ensure you have read and fully understand what is written below.
- Responsibility of final proof reading of documents lies with client and any errors notified within 48 hours of receipt will be corrected free of charge. After 48 hours it shall be deemed that the work has been accepted as free of errors and omissions, and The Virtual Office Pearl will accept no liability or loss arising from the performance of any services carried out under the agreement.
- Errors or omissions reported after 48 hours will still be corrected but the additional time spent will be charged to client.
- The Virtual Office Pearl recommends any original documents to be sent via secure post.
- A signed acceptance of a quote is required before commencement of work. This indicates the client’s acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- The Virtual Office Pearl will not be held liable or responsible for the end use of any document or work carried out by us. The Virtual Office Pearl retains the right to reject work which involves material we feel is illegal, immoral or objectionable.
- Although every effort will be made to ensure reliable service, in event of equipment failure, The Virtual Office Pearl cannot be held liable for any loss of information.
The Virtual Office Pearl shall not directly or indirectly disclose to any person other than a representative of the Client at any time either during the term of the working relationship or following the termination or expiration thereof, any confidential or proprietary information pertaining to the Client, including but not limited to customer lists, contacts, financial data, sales data, supply sources, business opportunities for new or developing business, plans and models, or trade secrets.
Charges and Payments
The following terms and conditions shall form part of the agreement which governs the relationship between the Client and The Virtual Office Pearl.
- A quotation provided by The Virtual Office Pearl will remain valid for thirty (30) days from the date it is received by the Client unless otherwise expressly stated. On expiry of that period, if the Client wishes to proceed, a quotation revision may need to be provided prior to The Virtual Office Pearl undertaking the services.
- Packages must be paid in advance (see Pricing for details).
- Deposits of up to 50% may be requested before commencement of work.
- If turnaround of work of less than 48 hours is requested, additional charges may be applied.
- Should the Client cancel the services of The Virtual Office Pearl after it has been accepted, the Client agrees it may be held liable for any reasonable costs incurred by The Virtual Office Pearl in relation to the provision of the services and/or the provision of products up to the point of cancellation. A minimum administration fee of $50 may be applied, if less than 24 hours’ notice is given.
- The Virtual Office Pearl may vary the contract price from the amount in the quotation where The Virtual Office Pearl has provided services which are different or in addition to those in the quotation either at the specific request of the Client or because The Virtual Office Pearl has been required to complete additional work which was not anticipated at the time the quotation was made, or because of market fluctuations in the price of materials.
- Any such variations to the contract price must be agreed in writing by both parties.
- Payment: The Virtual Office Pearl invoice is to be paid by electronic funds transfer, Paypal or cash. Payment must be made within fourteen (14) days from date of invoice.
- Late payment: The Virtual Office Pearl reserves the right to charge interest on the amount of monies outstanding from the date due for payment until the date payment is made at the rate of 2.6% p.a.
- Late payment recovery fees: In the event of the Client being in default of its obligation to pay and the overdue account is then referred to a debt collection agency, and/or law firm for collection, the Client shall be liable for the recovery costs incurred.